Show Activity Rings on iPhone Lock Screen on iOS 16: In iOS 16, currently in beta, Apple has allowed Activity rings to be displayed on the iPhone’s lock screen, allowing you to see your progress for the iPhone. with exercise goals throughout the day without having to unlock your iPhone or look at your Apple Watch.
How to show Activity Rings on iPhone lock screen on iOS 16
Visibility of your Activity Rings thanks to the introduction of Apple’s Lock Screen widgets. There are two widgets in the Fitness category: One shows your activity laps, while another larger widget shows your move, exercise and standing stats for the day as well as the extent to which you reach the goal.
The following steps show you how to add these widgets to the Lock Screen on iPhone running iOS 16.
- Unlock Iphone with Face ID or Touch ID, then long press on Lock Screen lock screen to enter Lock Screen gallery.
- Swipe to the wallpaper where you want your activity to appear, then tap Customize.
- Tap the box below the time to bring up the widget picker.
- Add the Activity rings widget by tapping it in the suggested widgets. Or, scroll down the widgets list and tap Fitness, then tap the widget you want to use or drag it to the pane (you can add both types of widgets if you want).
- When you’re done arranging the widgets, close the widget picker by tapping the X in the top-right corner of the panel, then tapping Done in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Finally, tap the current Lock Screen lock screen in the wallpaper gallery to activate it.
Above is how to display Activity Rings on the iPhone lock screen on iOS 16 that you can refer to. Hopefully with the instructions that the guideonline computer tips blog shared will be useful to you, wish you success.