FixWin 10 for Windows 10 allows users to fix and fix computer errors on Windows 10 with just one click. To better understand FixWin 10 as well as how to use FixWin 10 to fix errors on Windows 10, please refer to the following article of Network Administrator.
Download FixWin 10 to your computer and install it here.
1. FixWin for Windows 10
FixWin for Windows 10 includes 6 different cards:
– File Explorer: Provides solutions to fix errors related to File Explorer.
– Internet & Connectivity: Fix Internet related issues after upgrading to Windows 10.
– Windows 10: Provides some solutions to fix errors such as:
+ Reset application settings: application installation error does not run or exit error.
+ Start Menu does not work or cannot open Start Menu on Windows 10.
+ Wifi not working after Windows 10 upgrade.
+ Error Windows update stops updating the update version after upgrading.
+ Error cannot open Windows Store application. Re-register all applications.
+ Error can’t open Word after upgrading Windows 10.
+ WerMgr.exe error or WerFault.exe Application error.
– System Tools: Fixes the error that the built-in tools in Windows 10 do not work properly. The Advanced System Information tab displays some other information on your system such as maximum resolution display, ….
– Troubleshooters: This section provides direct links integrated on Windows Troubleshooter and download links to 4 troubleshooters of Microsoft.
– Additional Fixes: Provides solutions to fix some other errors on Windows 10.
2. How to use FixWin 10?
1. First run the System File Checker on the Welcome page. System File Checker will run the command “sfc /scanow“, check and replace any corrupted Windows system files. The process takes about 5-10 minutes.
After the process is finished, restart your computer.
2. If you are having problems related to Windows Store applications or Store apps, proceed to re-register (re-register) Store apps with just 1 click on the Welcome main interface.
3. If you are having big trouble with Windows 10, you can run the DISM utility to fix Windows System Image errors. In addition, on the Welcome main interface of the FixWin 10 tool, there is also a button to fix this error.
4. If you want to create a system restore point (System Restore Point), FixWin also allows you to create a system restore point on the Welcome interface.
5. After each fix, restart your computer to check.
6. If you are wondering which option to fix which error, click on the icon ? for help.
7. Some errors cannot be fixed with one click like other errors. If you don’t find the option to fix the error here, click the Search For More Fixes button on the Welcome main interface and search for the options you want to find to fix the error.