Fix Video memory management internal error on Windows 11:
Your computer may occasionally experience a sudden shutdown resulting in a blue screen of death. You also receive the Video memory management internal error. This error can occur in many cases. Corrupt system files, faulty graphics card drivers, and faulty RAM are all possible culprits.
Fix Video memory management internal error on Windows 11
Follow along as we will show you how to avoid blue screen of death in the future then see the list of methods to fix Video memory management internal error on Windows 11.
1: How to prevent BSoD?
Hardware malfunction, whether it’s your memory card, hard drive, keyboard, monitor, video card, or any other piece of hardware in your computer, is one of the most common causes of BSoD. They usually occur when new hardware is installed but incorrect drivers do not.
Recently installed software that is not compatible with your computer can also lead to the dreaded error screen. If you recently installed software and are currently experiencing BSoD, you should try uninstalling the software first.
Another effective technique is to keep all software and hardware drivers up to date. Drivers are updated regularly, but if you don’t apply them, they can become unstable and cause your system to crash.
2: Fix Video memory management internal error on Windows 11
A: Update Drivers
- Right-click the Start icon from the Taskbar and select Device Manager.
- Now expand the Display adapters section and right click on each driver you get to select Update driver.
B: Run in compatibility mode
- Right-click the application you want to run and select Properties.
- Now, navigate to the Compatibility tab and check the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select Windows 8.
Click Apply and OK to apply the changes made. That’s it! Now you should be able to run the application without being thrown into the BSoD.
C: Repair corrupted system files
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) with administrator rights.
- Now type or paste the following command to start repairing your system files:
D: Reset Windows
- Open Settings and navigate to System , then Recovery.
- Now, scroll down and click the Reset PC button.
- Finally, choose to keep your files or delete them in the process.
Above is how to fix Video memory management internal error on Windows 11 that you can refer to. Hopefully with the instructions that the guideonline computer tips blog shared will be useful to you, wish you success.