Fix Sandbox not working on Windows 11: Sandbox functionality is one of the few features only available in Windows 11 Pro version and it’s also one of the most important, so today’s topic is how to fix it. error Sandbox not working on Windows 11. When using Windows 11 Home, Sandbox feature will not be available. This isolated environment allows the user to run any application they choose in it without interfering with other applications or the user’s operating system.
How to fix Sandbox not working on Windows 11
But for now, let’s continue with the methods by which you can fix Sandbox not working on Windows 11.
1: Turn on the feature On
Open Run enter optionalfeatures. Now scroll down until you come across Windows Sandbox feature and check the box next to it then click OK.
Wait for the process to finish and then restart your computer if it doesn’t restart automatically.
2: Edit security properties
- Open the Windows search bar and type Windows Sandbox, then right-click the top result and select Open file location.
- Now, right click on Windows Sandbox and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Security tab and click the Edit button.
- Select Everyone in the Permissions for Windows Sandbox window and click Allow next to the Full control option.
- Now save the changes made and that’s it! You should be able to open Windows Sandbox without any problems.
3: Update Windows
Along with updating your operating system, you should update your drivers regularly to ensure your computer’s functionality. So we recommend DriverFix, a tool that will do this for you automatically without any hassle.
Above is how to fix Sandbox not working on Windows 11 that you can refer to. Hopefully with the instructions that the guideonline computer tips blog shared will be useful to you, wish you success.