Fix NordVPN not working on Windows 11: We all know that there is a significant amount of software that has not been able to migrate to Windows 11 due to compatibility issues. NordVPN is pretty important software and is already supported on Windows 11. However, some readers received the error message Failed to reach NordLynx adapter in NordVPN when they tried to connect to the server.
How to fix NordVPN not working on Windows 11
1] Run the app in Compatibility mode
Open File Explorer and navigate to the NordVPN installation directory. You will find it in the Program Files folder.
Right click on the executable and select Properties from the menu.
Now, go to the Compatibility tab, check the box Run this program in compatibility mode and select Windows 7 from the list.
Click Apply, then OK and see if the application works fine.
2] Change VPN settings
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the NordVPN app.
- Select the Auto Connect option from the menu on the left.
- Turn off the Choose a VPN protocol and server automatically setting.
- Click the drop-down arrow and select the OpenVPN protocol (TCP).
3] Reinstall the network driver
- Click the Search icon from the taskbar, type device manager and open the app from the results.
- Expand the Network adapters section, right-click NordVPN Tunneling and select Uninstall device.
- Close the window, click the Search icon again, type control panel, and select the application from the results.
Now click on Uninstall a program option.
- Find NordVPN Network TUN, right click on it and select Uninstall.
After uninstalling the program, restart the PC. Download the latest NordVPN TUN drivers and install them.
4] Reinstall NordVPN
- Click search and enter Control Panel select Uninstall a program and remove NordVPN.
- Then open Run enter regedit.
- Click the Edit tab and select Find.
Type NordVPN in the find tab and click Find Next, then delete all the keys associated with the VPN.
Restart your PC and install the fresh version of NordVPN.
It can be said that NordVPN is the best and most stable VPN software available today, with a very high number of users and fees. If you are a NordVPN user and encounter this error when upgrading to Windows 11, the instructions on how to fix NordVPN error not working on Windows 11 that Tutshares.online Computer Tips Blog shared will be useful to you, wish you successful.