Fix Kmode Exception not Handled error on Windows 11: Kmode Exception not Handled error is an error that appears during the installation of the operating system or right after the installation is complete. Some users who have successfully installed Windows 11 reported that they were unable to keep their PC running for more than 2 minutes before receiving a BSoD showing this error on their screen.
Why does the Kmode Exception not Handled error occur?
We’ve put together a list of possible causes for this error, but please note that your particular case could be caused by other visible causes:
- Third-party anti-virus software
- Outdated BIOS
- Corrupt system files
- Graphics card driver conflict
- Physical RAM is damaged
How to fix Kmode Exception not Handled error on Windows 11
Now that you are more familiar with the potential causes of the Kmode Exception not Handled error on Windows 11, let’s refer to the list of solutions.
1: Uninstall the graphics driver
- Start by right-clicking the Start icon and clicking Device Manager.
- Expand the Display adapters section and right-click each option. Now click on Uninstall device.
And finally, restart your computer to automatically reinstall the graphics driver.
2: Disable anti-malware protection that launches with Windows
- Press and hold the Shift key and click the Restart option.
- After being redirected to the blue screen below, you need to select Troubleshoot, then select Advanced options.
- Finally, select Startup Repair and click the Restart button.
- Now press the F8 key to disable early launch malware protection, after your computer has booted into the Startup Settings menu.
3: Update BIOS
For this, you will need to visit your motherboard manufacturer’s website. As an example, we’ll go to Lenovo’s website and click on PC to find the required updates.
Above is how to fix Kmode Exception not Handled error on Windows 11 that you can refer to. Hopefully with the instructions that the guideonline computer tips blog shared will be useful to you, wish you success.