How to download YouTube subtitles on computer and phone: There are many ways to download YouTube videos to your device, but not all ways to download YouTube video’s subtitles. If you also want to download subtitles of YouTube videos, here are some of the best ways to do this across all platforms.
How to download YouTube subtitles on computers and phones
If you have YouTube Premium, any videos you download will have subtitles included. All you have to do is turn on the subtitles first. Recently, Google also revealed the download option on the web as a beta feature, which will be rolling out to the stable version soon. You can enable the beta from here if you want to try it out now.
# Download subtitles on your computer with DVD Video Soft – Web Client
It is one of the feature-rich subtitle downloaders for YouTube. Unlike many other subtitle downloaders, this comes with three additional benefits.
- You can remove the timestamp before each sentence.
- Subtitle file loading time frame can be set.
- Most importantly, you can preview the file before downloading.
- First, copy the YouTube video URL where you want to copy the subtitles.
- Now access the subtitle downloader on DVD Video Soft.
- Here, paste the YouTube video URL you copied. Then click the Download button next to it.
- It will directly prompt you to save the file in File Explorer. Click Save if you want to download it as a text file.
- Here you can configure the file just as you need it ⏤ set the time frame, choose the language for your subtitles, etc.
- By default, the Timestamps timestamp option will be set to Remove Timestamps Remove Timestamps. But if you want to download it as a subtitle file (.srt), choose Original timestamps.
- Now click Download .srt below the preview to download the file as a subtitle file. Alternatively, you also have the option to download the file as a text file or you can just copy the subtitles.
- If you download subtitles from YouTube often, get YouTube Subtitle Downloader from DVD Video Soft.
# Download subtitles on mobile with CCtube – Android
This is an android app to translate subtitles using Google Translate. So even if subtitles are not available in your native language, you can choose to translate YouTube subtitles before downloading.
- First, download the CCtube app.
- Now, open the YouTube video you want to download the subtitles for.
- Here, click on the Share icon in the video.
- Then select the CCtube option from the share list.
- This will open the video on the CCtube app. Here, tap the drop-down menu at the bottom right of the video to select the subtitle language. Then click the Download icon below the video to download the subtitle file. You can find the downloaded subtitle file in the CCtube app.
# Parallel download Video with subtitles with 4K Download
Instead of downloading a YouTube video and then a separate subtitle file, use 4K Download to download the YouTube video directly with the subtitle file you need.
- First, download the 4k Download app on your device. It is available on Mac, Linux, Windows and Android.
- Now, open the YouTube video you want to download and copy the URL.
- Open the 4K Download app and click the Paste Link button.
- In the pop-up window that appears, you can choose the video quality and format. Alternatively, click the drop-down menu next to Download Subtitles and select the language you want to download.
- Once done, click the Download button to start downloading the YouTube video along with the subtitle file.
To download YouTube videos directly with subtitles, use 4K Download. To download only subtitles, the DVD Video Soft web app gets the job done on all platforms including smartphone browsers. You can also use the CCTube Android app to make the download process simple and straightforward. Hopefully with the tips that Tutshares.online Computer Tips Blog has shared will be useful to you, wish you success.